Monday, October 20, 2014

Pogba: I want to become the best player in the world

Paul Pogba, has revealed that his ambition is to "become the best player in the world." The midfielder has helped Juventus win two Serie A titles since joining from Manchester United in the summer of 2012 and only further enhanced his reputation by starring for France at this summer's World Cup. Pogba's performances in Brazil saw him named the Young Player of the Tournament and he has now admitted that he is driven by the prospect of winning more individual and collective trophies. "I'm very proud to receive this award and it was an honor for me to play in the World Cup," the 21-year-old told FIFA.com on Wednesday. "I can't predict what's going to happen in the future but I'm going to do all I can to win even more trophies. I'm going to keep working hard. My aim is to become the best player in the world." Pogba's current contract with Juventus runs until 2016 and he was repeatedly linked with Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and United during the summer. However, the former Le Havre prodigy is in talks with the Bianconeri over a new contract and is imminently expected to pen a three-year extension.

Tags: ,

0 Responses to “Pogba: I want to become the best player in the world”

Facebook Plugin by Sport News

© 2014 Sport News. All rights reserved.